Curriculum Vitae of Robert Michael Roerich
* Graduated Texas A&I University in Kingsville, Texas, with a Bachelor of Science in Biology and Chemistry.
* Graduated from the medical school of La Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon in Monterrey, Mexico in 1985, in the top ten per cent.
* Scored in the top 3% of all candidates worldwide on the ECFMG
* Accepted by Baylor College of Medicine's research department for study of diabetic retinopathy as a research fellow, in 1986.
* Completed Internal Medicine internship at Mt. Sinai Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio in 1987.
* Completed Psychiatry Residency program of Northeast Ohio Universities College of Medicine in 1992.
* "The Toxicity of Fluoxetine in Overdose," with Jeffrey Moore, M.D. in the American Journal of Psychiatry, August, 1992.
* Author of .Why You Feel How You Feel..
* Licensed to practice medicine in the State of Ohio since 1989.
* Extensive clinical experience as the doctor on call at Fallsview Psychiatric Hospital, 1989-1992.
* Psychiatric attending for C ward at Fallsview Psychiatric Hospital 1992, receiving letter of commendation for clinical excellence.
* Private practice of psychiatry in the State of Ohio since 1992.
* Chief Clinical Officer providing psychiatric evaluations for a drug treatment center, 1993.
* Principal investigator of the research project, "The Dilemma of the Dual Diagnosis Patient" at Ignatia Hall, birthplace of Alcoholics Anonymous, St. Thomas Hospital
* Associate Director of Psychiatric Emergency Services in a community mental health system in 1993
* Psychiatric consultant for Ohio Biodyne, Inc. 1994.
* Psychiatric consultant for multiple nursing homes in the Cleveland area 1994-1996.
* Director of the Acute Psychiatric Unit of Windsor Hospital from 1994-1996.
* Presently Psychiatric Consultant for Epicenter of Steubenville, Inc., the largest 24 hour adult care facility managing the mental health challenged in the State of Ohio.
* Twenty years experience in compiling and researching clinical information for a new, psychological tool, called THE ROERICH PSYCHODYNAMIC INVENTORY, copy written, 1995.
* Developed algorithms for a PC computer software version of THE ROAD, called Instant Analysis.
* Generated interest worldwide through the Internet about the Road Interview, a new psychological test based on mental imagery.
* His book WHY YOU FEEL HOW YOU FEEL published in Romania as DRUMUL (THE ROAD), September 2002 by the Romanian government for official use in preventing suicide by the Center for PsychoSocial Studies, in Bucharest, Romania.
* YM published "The Road to Your Secret Self" in their August,2000 issue. Sugar Magazine in London, England published the article in their November, 2000 issue.
* Founder of Healing Hearts Anonymous, a 12 step support group for people to heal the hurt and the anger.
* Dr. Robert Roerich was awarded the Romanian Jandarmeria bronze medal in September, 2002,in recognition of his suicide prevention instrument THE ROAD INTERVIEW.
* In September, 2002, Dr. Stefan Lita, Romanian psychologist statistically validated Dr. Roerich's THE ROAD INTERVIEW in an official Romanian government joint collaboration pilot research study.
* Founder of the Roadmind Institute and Roadmind University an online university to help prevent suicide.
* Principal researcher for a Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder controlled clinical trial: www.senticon.us
* Professional Division Director of the Suicide and Mental Health Association International (SMHAI)
The use of mental imagery in mental status assessment, suicide prevention and treatment of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).